c-trace is an innovative supplier of specialist systems to the recycling and waste management sector.
Our products and services are market leading information and logistics tools aimed at gathering and monitoring vehicle operations. We produce bespoke software and hardware to our customer’s requirements.
Our weighing and identification systems for recycling vehicles provide bin emptying data and weights for billing. Our advanced software makes processing data clear and helps the analysis of complex operational records and stats. We also provide RFID chip identification for waste collection, dynamic weighing systems, telematics services and custom software solutions.
Our headquarters is in Bielefeld in western Germany with subsidiaries in Cambridge, Poland and the Netherlands.
We are looking for a committed, flexible service engineer to cover a wide-range of installation and customer service duties. The ideal candidate will have a commercial vehicle electronic / electrical background, energy and a willingness to learn. The area to be covered for service is the North of England and Scotland but cover nationally will be required on a regular basis.
- Install and test RFID systems, weighing equipment and telematics systems on refuse collection vehicles at the customer’s premises and OEM manufacturer’s sites
- Troubleshoot and repair c-trace equipment in the field, covering northern UK
- Hand in records for jobs completed
- Provide telephone support for our customers
- Provide product training and commissioning on customer’s sites
- Attend project meetings and report back to planning department
- Keep appropriate spare part stock levels available
- Work according to health and safety and personal safety matters
Qualifications / Experiences:
- Full vocational training and recognised apprenticeship in the electro technical sector (mechatronics engineer, electrical engineer, communication electrician or similar)
- Expertise in automotive electrical systems and/or electronics is desirable
- NVQ (or equivalent) Level 3 or higher, in relevant subjects, required
- Mechanical skills essential
- Full clean driver‘s licence
- Willingness to travel is essential (UK, Germany and occasionally Europe)
- Must be able to work on own initiative and independently
- Knowledge of MS Office
- German would be a bonus but is not required
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday
- Bank holidays
- Extensive & on-going training
- Technical support from back office
- European travel
- Living & subsistence allowance
- Company credit card
As a young and growing company we are seeking motivated and self-directed candidates who can make a real impact in a modern working environment. If you are looking for a wide-ranging, challenging and exciting role in a company where your contribution will not go unnoticed and you will never be unappreciated, then this is a perfect opportunity.
Please send us your CV and application, stating your salary expectations and availability to start.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Sie sind neugierig geworden?
Wir freuen uns auf Ihre Bewerbung über unser Online-Formular auf
Tel. +49 521 26010-328
Stieghorster Straße 112