Customer- und Service-Information | Covid-19
c-trace have implemented Covid-19 prevention measures as recommended by German Robert Koch Institute and World Health Organisation in order to greatly reduce the risk of spread of infection.
Our core principles are
1. safeguard the health and well-being of our employees
2. serving our customers who rely on our products and services as close to normal as possible in light of Covid-19
- Where possible, our office workers have shifted towards home working on a regular basis to ensure full business continuity. You can contact them using the familiar telephone numbers and e-mail addresses.
- We advised our sales team to limit travel and business meetings to reduce the risk of infection. Video conferencing is highly appreciated where possible. We have installed a platform that facilitates virtual meetings via internet browser. Please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Our service engineers are fitting systems and doing service interventions to keep your fleet operational. This often requires our staff to physically visit customer sites which we still offer. Our service technicians carry out their work in compliance with the extended prevention and hygiene measures as outlined by the Government.
- The same applies to our bin distribution and service team who continue to distribute, retrofit and return waste bins in various places.
This is a dynamic and fast-moving situation. We are constantly reviewing our services in the light of the latest advice and keep you informed about the changes on this especially built-up page c-trace.de/covid-19.
Best regards and stay healthy!
Your c-trace team