c-trace expands into new offices in the UK
Waste management software specialist c-trace has moved into new offices in Cambridge to cope with growth in the business.
The company introduced pay-by-weight solutions to the UK five years ago from its base in Germany where it is the market leader in the waste and recycling industry. It has since expanded its operation in the UK working with clients of all sizes in both the public and private sectors.
Sales Director Ian Martin said: “We have taken on some large national clients and are recruiting additional staff to help manage those contracts and allow for further growth, which means we need more office space.
“We’ve also expanded our parts and services operation in the last year so, from now on, all our administration, sales, service delivery and project management will be handled from Cambridge.
“Our new offices are in Great Shelford, just four miles south of Cambridge city centre and less than a mile from Junction 11 of the M11 motorway.
It means we have excellent road and rail connections with London, Stansted and the rest of the UK.
“Cambridge is also a great place for a business like ours to be based, with so many high-tech industries in and around the city. It not only means all the support we may ever need is close at hand but also provides a great pool of talent from which to recruit.”
countries across Europe, the Middle East and Australia. They include dynamic weighing systems and software to manage waste and recycling collections all the way from bin-to-bill, as well as systems such as FollowMe to help agency drivers follow unfamiliar routes.
In the UK, c-trace systems are now fitted to front-end-loaders, rear-end-loaders and side-loaders produced by all the main manufacturers. The systems are supported both remotely by software engineers and on the ground by service engineers across the UK.
The company’s new address is:
7 High Green
- c-trace was set up in Germany in 2005. Its headquarters are in Bielefeld and its UK office is based in Birmingham.
- The company has established businesses in 17 different countries and operates across Europe, the Middle East and Australia.
- c-trace provides solutions for all aspects of the waste management cycle and operates three service lines centred around Bins, Trucks and Software.
- In continental Europe, c-trace’s Bin services include fitting RFID chips into domestic wheelie bins, distributing them for local authorities and answering customer service calls.
- c-trace software provides the full range of telemetry and telematics for trucks in the waste management industry, providing online interfaces for customers with all trucks as well as full management and billing software.