Information About Data Protection for visitors to the website
c-trace GmbH would like to explain to you how we process data from you. Our data protection officer will be happy to answer any questions you may have regarding data protection.
- Mr. Thomas Werning, Afrikastraße 42, 32791 Lage, Germany
- Phone: + 49 5232, Mobile: + 49 151 151167624
- Mail: email@example.com
2. Purpose, legal basis, categories of recipients and storage time of data processing
The purpose of the data processing on this website is the information about the products and services of our company, combined with the possibility of users being able to contact the relevant person within the company.
We also process personal data according to the following legal bases:
- Article 6 (1) lit. A GDPR for the processing of personal data with the consent of the person involved.
- Article 6 (1) lit. b GDPR for the necessary processing of personal data in order to fulfil a contract with the person concerned and to carry out appropriate pre-contractual measures.
- Article 6 (1) lit. C GDPR for the required processing of personal data in order to comply with a legal obligation which we are subject to, in accordance with any applicable law of the EU or according to any applicable law of a country in which the GDPR is wholly or partially applicable.
- Article 6 (1) lit. F GDPR for the required processing of personal data in order to protect the legitimate interests of us or third parties, unless the fundamental freedoms and fundamental rights and interests of the person concerned outweigh. Legitimate interests are in our personal business interest to be able to provide our website information security, enforcement of our own legal requirements and compliance with other legal provisions. The applicable law of a country in which the GDPR is wholly or partially applicable.
In connection with the provision of services, we use special service companies, which are obligated to secrecy and to data protection. A transfer to authorities shall be carried out exclusively in the case of priority legislation.
When you visit the website, a connection is made with your browser. The information collected below is temporarily stored and automatically collected by system files: The IP address of your device, the date and time of access, the name and URL of the retrieved files, the website from which access is made or from Page (referrer URL), browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your device and the name of your provider.
This data is processed for the purpose of smooth connection and system security. The connection data that is generated is automatically deleted which is usually for a maximum of seven days. If the website is used in an abusive manor, the log data is further stored which is required for evidence and will be removed until the incident has been clarified.
We use the YouTube channel for uploading videos on the website (legal basis according to GDPR: article 6 para 1 lit. f with the operation of our website and considering the interests of the interested parties by disabling the tracking functions in the YouTube code).
We use Google Analytics to analyze user behaviour. In addition, we use Google Maps, the tag manager and Google web fonts via fonts.gstatic.com as well as Google awesome fonts.
Google LLC in the United States is committed to providing adequate data protection in accordance with the American-European privacy shield. More information can be found in the Google's detailed privacy statement.
3. Your rights to information, rectification, deletion, opposition and transfer of data
You may at any time exercise your rights to procure information, rectification and deletion of data. Just contact us on the paths described above if you wish to have data deleted. We are still obligated by law in the same way for safekeeping. Access to your data will be restricted (blocked), the same applies to a contradiction. You can exercise your right to transfer data to the extent that the technical possibilities are available to the recipient and to us.
4. Right to Appeal
At any time, you have the option of filing a complaint to the Data protection supervisory authority.
5. Data Security/Encryption
This website uses "Hypertext Transfer Protocol Secure" (HTTPS). The connection between your browser and our server is encrypted and SSL is integrated. The website is thus encrypted.
Last update: 25.05.2018